BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE..Deadly suicide game originated in Russia. Country has not been able to confirm that the game is linked to 130 teen deaths. One Argentinian teenage boy who claimed he was playing Blue Whale took his own life. Even India is being its victim now. Check what it is all about..
Described as a game, but the Blue Whale Challenge is far from a game. Young teens who accept the challenge are encouraged to complete a series of tasks which get more and more dangerous and at the end the player is urged to take their own life in order to “win.”
The Blue Whale suicide game has many names including ‘A Silent House,’ ‘A Sea Of Whales’ and ‘Wake Me Up At 4:20am.’ It takes 50 days to complete , played primarily via the website VKontakte, and popular social network in Russia. It gets its name from a common belief that blue whales voluntarily beach themselves in order to end their own lives.
This game is attracting teens as young as 12-years-old in Russia and Central Asian countries but recent reports suggest the game could be spreading all over the world
. It has been blamed by the Russian media as the reason why 80 to 130 children committed suicide between November 2015 and April 2016 and Are continued in 2017 and needs to get stoped..
Reported “At the end of 2015, a 17-year-old Russian girl named, Rina Palenkova posted this selfie online moments before jumping in front of an oncoming train. The train driver saw Rina and desperately tried to stop the train but he couldn’t and Rina was killed by the impact.
As well as posting the haunting photos, the teen also left a message on her social media accounts, simply saying “goodbye.”
Since her suicide several online communities and death groups, including ‘Sea of Whales’ have been sharing Rina’s photos and claiming that she was part of their internet suicide groups.
However, a more sinister double-suicide early in 2017 has been linked directly to Blue Whale. Yulia Konstantinova, 15 and Nika Volkova, 16 took their lives together by jumping from a 14-storey building. Shortly before her death Yulia posted a photo
of a blue whale on Instagram and changed her VK status to “end.” Nika also left a similar message on her VK profile, “sense is lost… End.” WTF..!!
A Random user posted a completed list of tasks which were supposedly posted in a comment on a story
about the game on a Russian news website. The list of 50 challenges has been translated from Russian.
1. Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary
videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
5. If you are ready
to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. Task with a cipher.
7. Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to curator.
8. Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
19. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a “whale.”
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don’t talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
Want To Play?
Stupid enough to want to play this game..? then you have to search hard. Assuming the game even really exists, it’s not out in the open. You can’t find the Blue Whale Challenge on Google or even on a Facebook group. According to news reports it exists in closed groups and in private message conversations.
It’s said that the game administrators often choose their victims rather than the players themselves seeking out the game.