Some Must-read Facts about Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, the 44 the president of the united state of America and his wife Michelle Obama
Barack Obama short biography
Barack Hussein Obama is an American politician and attorney who served as the 44th president of the United States America from 2009 to 2017. Barack Obama was the primary African-American president of the US, belongs to the Democratic Party.
He previously served as a U.S. senator from Illinois from the year 2005 to 2008 and an Illinois senator from 1997 to 2004. Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Born on August 4, 1961, Honolulu, Hawaii.
Amazing Facts about Barack Obama
- Obama’s full name is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II, means “one who is blessed” in Swahili. Obama’s father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr, was from Kenya and his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was from Kansas.
- Obama was the eighth United States’s president in history who was known to be left-handed.
- He was the first U.S. president to officially sanction same-sex marriage.
- From age 6 to 10, Obama lived in Indonesia together with his mother and stepfather. In 1971, he moved back to Hawaii and lived together with his maternal grandparents.
- He hasn’t liked frozen dessert since his first job: performing at Baskin-Robbins as an adolescent growing up in Hawaii.
- After attending Occidental College in l. a. for 2 years, he transferred to Columbia University in NY where he graduated with a degree in politics. He also attended Harvard school of law in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he graduated Magna worthy. He was the primary African-American editor of the Harvard Law Review.
- In 1992, he married the previous Michelle Robinson, also a Harvard school of law graduate, whom he met at a Chicago firm. they need two daughters, Malia and Sasha.
- Before becoming an Illinois senator, Obama worked as a civil rights attorney, community organizer, lecturer and professor.
- As a senator, he sponsored and led the passage of Illinois’ first racial-profiling law, which needs the police to videotape homicide interrogations.
- A faculty in his father’s hometown of Kogelo, Kenya, has been renamed the Senator Obama Kogelo lyceum.
- In 2008 and again in 2012, he was named Time magazine’s “Person of the Year.”
- In 2007, Obama formally announced his campaign to run president. He was elected president in November 2008 and served because of the 44th president of United States for 2 terms.
- Barak Obama was the 3rd African American who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples
Michelle Obama Short Biography
Michelle Obama‘s full name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American lawyer and author who was the primary lady of the United States from the year 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. She is that the first African-American First Lady of us.
Michelle Obama is a lawyer, writer and the wife of former U.S. President Barack Obama. Prior to her role as first lady, she was a lawyer, Chicago city administrator and community-outreach worker.
Amazing Facts about Michelle Obama
- She was Born on 17 January 1964 (age 56 years), Chicago, Illinois, United States with Height: 1.8 m
- she is higlyeducated with educationlan degree of Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and Juris Doctor from Harvard University
- Prior to her role as first lady, she was a lawyer, Chicago city administrator and community-outreach worker.
- She was able to begin learning French and Biology at that young age, when she was just in sixth standard.
- She was very Tallented girl fro her childhood. As a little girl, Michelle loved to play piano. She practiced so much, that her parents would have to tell her to take rest.
- Her husband Barak Obama calls her “My Rock“
- Michelle’s father died of Multiple Sclerosis when she was in her 20’s.