We all love Super Bikes and every time we see one in the street we just go crazy. Today we have brought you the list of Fastest Super Bikes of year 2017 and these are the fastest and coolest of them all.
Here is the list –
5. Suzuki Hayabusa, 194 miles per hour
Hayabusa is the fastest superbike from Suzuki named after the Japanese name of Peregrine Falcon. It has 1397 cc four-cylinder 16 valves, liquid cooled engine that produce the power of [email protected] rpm.
- 1340cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 4-cylinder 16 valves engine.
- 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
- Maximum power:197 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 155 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 194 miles per hour.
- 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 seconds.
- Idle Speed Control System to keep engine stable in different conditions
- Advanced fuel injection system from Suzuki for high combustion efficiency.
- Front Brakes: 2*310 mm discs, Brembo, monobloc radial-mount calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 260 mm disc with Tokico caliper.
4. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 208.1 miles per hour
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is the second fastest production motorcycle till date at the top speed of 208.1 mph. This super machine could cross 0 to 100 kmph in just 2.7 seconds. Ninja ZX-14R features a 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can produce a maximum power of 197.3 [email protected] 10,000 rpm. For a decade, superbikes from Ninja series hold the first position among the list of fastest motorcycles in the world.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6-speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 197.3 [email protected] 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum torque:158.2 [email protected] rpm.
- Top speed: 208.1 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph: 2.7 seconds.
- 0 to 200 kmph: 7.2 seconds.
- Front brakes: 2*310 petal discs, four piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
This is a Marine Turbine Technology which is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records. Turbine Superbike Y2K is a motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that was manufactured between 2000 and 2005.
This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into output power.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power: 320 [email protected] rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 576.5 [email protected]
- Top speed: 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*320 mm discs with four piston Brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.
2. Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 249 miles per hour
Kawasaki Ninja H2R is a track only motorcycle. It has 300 H.P and the supercharged Ninja H2R can hit 249 miles per hour. This powerful machine features 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine.
Kawasaki also uses trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control to this motorcycle. Inspired by MotoGP and F1 racers, Kawasaki also includes dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power: [email protected]
- Maximum Torque: 156 [email protected]
- Top speed: Over 249 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes: 2*330 mm, dual-semi floating, radial mount discs with four piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
1. Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour
With Top speed of 420 mph, Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. Dodge unveiled this ultimate superbike in 2003. According to the reports, only 9 of this motorcycle has been sold yet.
Dodge Tomahawk features 8.3 liters, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. It can produce a maximum power of 500 HP. Unlike other superbikes, Dodge Tomahawk has four wheels – two front wheels and two rear wheels. Surprisingly, Tomahawk could cross 0 to 60 mile in just 1.5 seconds.