Weight management is not that easy task. Be it weight gain or weight loss program, it needs proper nutrition and workout check. There are few very good applications for your mobile phone that work very in order to check your diet and workout and keep a track of everything so that you get better results.
Here are Top Free Best Weight Management Apps That Works Wonderfully –
1. Lose It!
Lose It is an extremely user friendly weight loss application that focus on calorie counting and weight tracking. It analyses your weight, age and health goals and help you to full fill it. It generates your daily calorie needs and a personalized weight loss plan.
- It has team of experts that verify the nutrition information of the foods in their database.
- Application is extremely easy to sign up and there is no cost unless you want access to the premium version.
- You can sync with other weight loss and fitness applications too.
- It does not keep track of the vitamins and minerals.
- The food database is missing some popular brands.
This application allow to log your daily meals, weight and exercise with their user-friendly tracking tools. It`s database is large and contain over 3,000,000 food items in it. Spark People also include a bar code scanner that make it easy for everyone to keep track of any packaged foods that you consume.
- SparkPeople is free.
- People who use the app have access to SparkPeople’s health and fitness articles in addition to an interactive online community.
- It give significant amount of information, which may be difficult to sort sometime.
Calorie counting is a proven weight loss tool. MyFitnessPal is a very popular app, it integrates calorie counting into its strategy for supporting weight management. Application calculates your daily calorie needs and allows to log everyting you eat throughout the day from database of over 5 million food items.
- “Quick Add” feature of this app allow you to use when you know the number of calories you ate but don’t have the time to enter in all the details.
- Basic version is free to use.
- The nutrition information may be wrong few times as most of them are entered by other users.
- Its a bit time-consuming.