Many of us do not get enough amount of omega-3 fatty acids in our diet, as the result we miss many health benefits of it. Omega-3 Fatty acids best sources are cold water fatty fish such as tuna, salmon etc. To avoid missing out on the health benefits of these omega-3 fatty acids is supplementing with fish oil supplements.
Here are the Top 6 Omega 3 Fish Oil Benefits for Men That You Might Not Be Knowing –
- It lowers the amount of cholesterol and maintain good cholesterol in bloodstream.
- It also maintains the amount of fluidity in our cell membranes.
- Facilitate the ability of your arteries to relax and dilate, good for maintaining normal blood pressure and overall cardiovascular health.
- These Fats also reduces the risk of becoming obese by improving the body’s ability to respond to insulin by stimulating the secretion of leptin.
- It helps us from prevention of cancer cell to grow, including prostate, esophageal, and colorectal cancer.
- It prevent excessive blood clotting and reduces the risks of cardiovascular diseases such as strokes.
- It reduce inflammation throughout your body. Inflammation is a major factor in prostatitis, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis.