We all hear in our daily lives that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if there is beauty there is love and attraction too. Humans (male/female) have many kinds of attraction structures like the facial cemetery, healthy appearance, skin tone, body shape, etc. Human attraction is influenced by subconscious biological desire. Humen is always driven by their self-centred activities and their psychology. Their psychology affects their behaviour read here the Top 10 Psychological facts about human behaviour, and the Truth About Life. The heart symbol was first used to denote love in 1250.
Yes, you all know that love is blind. Love is included not in our lives, but in our psychology, in our biology, and history too. When we fall in love our minds change, and when we lose someone we love, the emotional pain can bring us to low points in our lives. Human psychology determines by various factors like pleasure, pain, misery, and other factors. The human-like thrill directly affected their psychology, read here the Top 10 Best Scariest Psychological Horror Movies. Let me introduce you to Psychological Facts About Love and attraction.
15 Psychological Facts About Love
- If you are thinking about donating blood and you feel sick and scared from needles then you have at least a picture of your loved ones in your hand let me tell you how, A study proved that intense, passionate feelings of love can be used as an effective pain reliever. Simple looking at a picture of loved ones can help relieve pain and help your injuries to heal faster.
- Love is blind because when you start to fall in love with your ability to make critical assessments shut down and u keep all the social judgments aside so, in a way, love really is blind. Studies have shown that relationships are most likely to end within 3 to 5 months from the day they begin.
- Some extraordinary research has found that falling in love and attraction to someone is like taking a dose of some kind of drugs like cocaine and nicotine both effects are the same. Once you have it you will always want more. Falling in love produced a kind of chemical that estimate 12 areas of the brain at the same time.
- When you love someone and someone attracts you then you remember their scent and this scent becomes your favourite smell. Not speaking with the one you love for more than two days or more can make you feel homesick and feel like the world is a dark room.
- Man is usually attracted to women who appear more young and healthy but woman finds a man’s wealth and income more important than their features or physical appearance. Men are more attracted to women whose bone structures resemble their mothers. Body language is the number one way people attract each other (Smiling, flicking their hair, eye contact, and the pitch of voice also affects attraction.
- Hypopituitarism is a very rare disease that doesn’t allow a person to feel the rapture of love and because of this disease, most people can’t make eye contact with their crush.
- A study found that the brain chemicals that deal with love are prompted by more than just sight but sounds and smell as well. When the Crux of love comes down to sight a few brain chemicals throw in. if sight is crucial in the psychology of love but it turns out that sounds and smells also play a big role.
- It’s impossible to remain angry at someone you truly love more than 72 hours indicate that you are not in love believe me it’s just a time pass for you. The deeper your feelings the harder to express them. Getting dumped often leads to “frustration attraction,” which causes an individual to love the one who dumped him or her even more.
- Traumatic events such as divorce, physical distance, breakups, or loss of a loved one can contribute to real physical pain in a person’s heart a condition known as Broken Heart Syndrome. It affects women more than men. Heartbreak after true love is equally painful as physical pain. It is a real sensation.
- The colour red is the most attractive colour for both men and women. Red lipstick makes women appear Beautiful. According to a study, women are more attracted to men wearing red than other colours.
- 90% of guys Fall in love with a girl due to her cuteness and talkative nature. According to a scientific survey a beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body. people prefer symmetrical faces in partners because it’s unconsciously believed that they have better genetics.
- When you suddenly love Mexican food and find yourself watching romantic movies that means you are in love and someone’s lifestyle and behaviour attract you. Social psychology found that people in love often have different interests and personality traits after entering into their relationships. Love can indeed change a person completely.
- Psychologically, humans are not capable of being just friends with members of the opposite sex. The average man sees five-woman a day whom he likes.
- Unexpected and unplanned stories of love last for a longer time. Research has shown that if a man or a woman meets each other while in a dangerous situation they are more likely to fall in love with each other.
- If a person sings a beautiful song for you and writes romantic and heart-touching poetry for you then he can never cheat on you because feeling expressed with love can never cheat. It’s his true feelings for you. When you fall for someone you probably won’t be able to avoid the butterflies flying, dancing, and fooling around in your stomach. And finally, the world’s largest marriage lasted for 84 years Zelmyra and Herbert Fisher broke the Guinness world record for the longest marriage. Please leave a comment below about which one is your favourite fact.