obsessed with revealing as many weird sex facts as they can get their hands on, and we just so happen to have a compact list of the thirty weirdest sex facts that you might not know.
Many facts about sex have become knowledge, but some still lay hidden in secret, just waiting to be discovered. The following weird sex facts may have you thinking for quite some time.
- Most women who lose their virginity between ages fifteen and nineteen actually wish they had waited a bit longer. Additionally, most teenagers lose their virginity by age 17, but those who have not lost their virginity by 24 tend to stay a virgin.
- Some people are wired to have more sex than others. Scientists are not entirely sure why this is, but it is true in both males and females. Some will want more, while others will want less; it just depends on how their brain is wired.
- Contrary to what men and women are led to believe, the size of a man’s penis fully erect is not really that important. Besides, the average length of an erect penis is 5.6 inches.
- In case you were wondering, there is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on the planet who is fertile.
- For those who are wondering if their grandparents and great-grandparents still have sexual intercourse, the overwhelming answer is yes. Approximately one third of women in their 80’s continue to have sex with their husband or boyfriend, so long as they are both in good enough physical health to do so.
- While many know that chocolate can be an excellent arousal for having sex, apparently the smell of pumpkin can help increase the blood flow to the penis to encourage an erection.
- At the point of orgasm, both men and women tend to have a heart rate of approximately 140. This is not excessive, but just enters the common cardiovascular zone.
- The initial spurt of a man’s ejaculation travels at approximately 28 miles per hour, even faster than the 100 meters dash world record, which is currently 22.9 miles per hour.
Only 5% of the population have sex once a day, while 20% have sex 3-4 times a week. The rest of the population are unknown, but hopefully not too spread out.
- Approximately 60% of men who get aroused have erect nipples. In fact, the nipples are just as sensitive in men as they are in women, which is why so many men get erect nipples.
- As an orgasm becomes imminent in a woman, the vagina decreases in size by as much as 30%. This contraction is most likely to help increase the sensitivity felt by the woman as she climaxes into the orgasm.
- In order to know how much testosterone a man has, compare the length of his ring finger to his index finger. The longer the ring finger is in comparison to the index finger, the more testosterone in his body.
- This could be one of the weirdest sex facts you never heard about. Women who are prone to migraines are also more likely to have more sex, this is because orgasms can help alleviate the pain of a migraine.
- Nearly two thirds of all men and women have fantasized about another person while having sexual intercourse with their current partner. Typically, the one being fantasized about is not someone they will be able to have intercourse with, but it may increase theirs or their partners satisfaction.
- Orgasms, along with sneezes, cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started because they are physiological responses to an event.
- Women are more willing to commit adultery during their ovulation than at any other time throughout their cycle—most notably due to their bodies’ desire to fertilize the ovulated egg.
- If a female ferret does not have sex for a year, she will die. Thankfully, this is not true for human females whose sexual desires can remain strong, but not strong enough that the anticipation and waiting will cause them to die.
- This is one of the weird sex facts that most of us have not heard about before. During intercourse, your inner nose swells just as your breasts and genitals will. This is most notably due to the increased flow of blood while having intercourse.
- For men, sex burns between 100 and 200 calories on average. On the other hand, it only burns approximately 69 calories for women.
- We all know you need to be in good health to have great sex, but studies show that lower cholesterol is directly related to a better performance in the bedroom.
- Humans are not the only ones interested in performing oral sex, wolves, bears and bats are also known to participate in the practice quite often.
- Low blood sugar can easily cause harm to your love life as low blood sugar makes you irritable and less likely to want your partner.
- For men under the age of 40, their average time to erection is a mere ten seconds. For some it is shorter, and if it is much longer than ten seconds, it may be an indication of erectile dysfunction.
- For those intrigued by having a threesome, you will need to travel to Australia as 28% of the population admits to having done a threesome at least once.
- Masturbation is known to help cure depression as the release of emotions and hormones when orgasm is reached to put your mind at ease, and make you more comfortable with your own body.